Popular Posts

Friday 13 September 2013

Thank you..

To the people who follow me on twitter, read my blogs, watch my videos. Thank you. By doing all these things I've been searching about who I am. I'm grateful for all the things that have happened to me, which includes all the mistakes and tragedies in my life. All of those things have shaped me into a person I am today. It's true what they say, you'll always learn from your mistakes. The amount of mistakes I've made in the past year (there's a lot) have told me to be a bit more mature, but that also you're never too old to have fun or be imaginative. 

The hobbies I've taken up the past summer has helped me. I did have breakdowns and I still do but there's a couple things that keep me going throughout the day. I won't list what they are because they're a bit personal, but I do drop hints on twitter and in my fanfic so go check those out ;]. Things that I do is because I love to do it and I love to have fun. I do things like singing, dancing, swimming is because I love to do it. It helps me by giving me courage to be confident, different and have a some fun now and then. 

Don't give up on something because you say it's too hard or because there's a group of people telling you that it's lame. Do it and prove them wrong. That's what I'm doing. And because of you reading my posts and chapters of my fanfic & watch my videos, you've helped me prove them wrong. And I am truly grateful because of that.

XOXO

Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment