Popular Posts

Sunday 8 September 2013

Fanfic UPDATE!

In my last post I told you that I was writing a fanfic(click HERE for the post I wrote explaining about the fanfic). Well here's a little more of what is in the fanfic that I haven't published yet. 

Ross's P.O.V

Oh my god! How could she do that?! My own sister. I stormed into her bedroom. "How could you do that to me? To Alison?! She was the only one that actually was truly our best friend. And you've ruined that! This whole thing has gone down hill! And if you are the reason she is in the hospital..you'd be sorry that you ever met her." I was just about to walk, but I wasn't finished. "Actually what's worse. Is that I would ever admit that you are my sister."

Do you think this really dramatic? And also do you think that Ross Lynch will ever say that? Write down in the comments below on what you think! I've also been thinking that I should make another blog but that has things to do with little background projects that I'm doing and this blog could just be a lifestyle one. If I do I will probably be on the other blog more than this one. And have any of you got any names for my other blog. Please comment down below, I would love to hear all your opinions! The top 10 I like I will write down and you can vote, either by commenting or tweeting them to me by putting the hashtag #Namefor_ageisoverrated

Much love X

No comments:

Post a Comment