Popular Posts

Monday 18 February 2013

10 things you don't know about me!

So I don't really think you know me that well so I thought I will do something that will kind of introduce me just a bit more.

1. I am a swimmer I have been swimming since I was 7.

2. I think some people know about this but I am writing a book. I started in August , it's just a small project, something that will keep me busy throughout the holidays and weekends!

3. I don't know if you know this but I can't not have my phone! I always have to have my phone with me, no matter what. When my phone was taken away from me for a whole week I through a tantrum! A week went on and I got it back! I think it was during the family day out and we all went shopping!

4. Facebook - I'm obsessed with it! I stopped last year for about 2 or 3 weeks and during that time I was glued to Twitter and BBM (Blackberry Messenger for those who have no clue about it & when I use to have a Blackberry), but I'm obsessed with it again! I just don't put up as many pictures like I used to.

5. Music - music is my life it's in my blood as well. My dad is a drummer, but I didn't get it from him I got it from my mum's side. I play guitar and piano, I love to use Garage Band, and I sing a little. I use to sing when I was younger and make covers and put it on YouTube, on my mum's account. I have my own account but I've never put a video up, if I do it will probably be some random video of me on my own or with a few friends acting really weird and being random.

6. I'm really shy when you first meet me, but then when we get to know each other a little better then you will know how weird I am. 

7. I do like video diaries most of the time about something that has happened in the day that I found interesting and shocking.

8. Cute but not safe - by that I mean I have a good side and a bad side. Bad side - somewhere that you don't want to be any where near.

9. Protective - I love my family and friends! So so much! And if anything happens to them you will see my bad side and it ain't pretty...my really close friends know what I'm talking about. I found and liked this picture on Facebook, I mean wouldn't you say that or something similar to it? I would say something around the lines of Do I need to hurt someone?

10. I'm unique! I'm my own person...I will always be myself, and I don't really care if I'm being judged about it. I am me, myself at all times, I can be who I want to be and NO ONE can change that! 


Hoped you like it sorry about one word in the picture. Thought you would be able to know me just a little better! And comment below one thing that other people don't know about you!

QUOTE: Be proud of who you are, and just be yourself, no matter what.

Love you lots like jelly tots!

Hani'Wibawa

Instagram:http://instagram.com/londongirl_13
Twitter:https://twitter.com/haniwaaa_XO

No comments:

Post a Comment