Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 September 2013

OMFG

So if you can not tell by the title I am happy about something. Well really a few things. 

1) The fact that people read my fanfic! MY FANFIC..if you would like to go & check it out

2) The amount of followers I have gotten on twitter lately! It is absolutely insane! Gosh! My new year's resolution for this year was only to get over 300 followers on Twitter but you were all able to get me to over 600! That made me a really happy bunny! MY TWITTER

3) LOUDER comes out in one week! OMFG...I am super excited for this! I really am so proud of them. To be very honest one of their songs made me cry. And by cry I mean ball my eyes out because I was so freaking proud of them! WHERE YOU CAN LISTEN TO R5'S UPCOMING ALBUM 'LOUDER'

That's most of the things that have made me happy in the past few weeks! See ya soon *virtual hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment