Popular Posts

Saturday 16 November 2013

Little Miss Not Popular

I'm one of those girls that knows people from that 'group', and from that 'group' or that 'group', but that doesn't mean I'm popular. It just means that I'm friends with different people. In movies they portray popular girls as mean, bitchy, pretty girls that are only happy when they put other people down. I don't like anyone who is like that. And society is making it look like that that is alright. But it isn't, it's just showing that you can be mean and make someone feel small just so you could be happy. I'd rather be someone who isn't popular at all, doesn't go out to parties all the time and doesn't go for every guy they see. Call me nerdy but I'd rather be someone who studies, get good grades and not even care about a 'love life'. But if being popular means putting someone down then I would not rather be popular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment