Popular Posts

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

♥ Friends & Family ♥

♥ So I have already done a post to do with friends and is was based on me and my friend Jessie. Here's a link to the blogpost > ♥ Friends Parties & Cupcakes ♥. Also I appolgise for the lack of posts. I actually went back to school on Tuesday 7th Sept, so I didn't have time to get anything ready because I was going to do a bunch of school related stuff. But since it's in the school week I don't have enough time to do it now so I will do it during the weekend. ♥

♥  So the last couple weeks of the summer holidays I had family round and I took some pics! v
♥ This is me and my cousin Liaba making cookies! ♥






♥ Here's more! ♥






♥ And here they are finished! ♥

♥ This is my auntie and her daughter, she's a cutie pie and her name is Saihka ♥




♥ My other auntie and my baby couz! ♥


♥ So me and my family (mom, sis and grandpa) went to Pets Corner and when we finished we went to have a ice cream and the ice cream van was parked next to our car so we thought, why not! ♥

♥ We did go out to some marvelous places. And there will be more posts about what happened! ♥

♥  See ya soon! ♥

♥ Hani Wibawa XO. ♥



♥ 20:57 ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment